The Microair Avionics T2000SFL Transponder is a mode 3A/C aircraft transponder designed to operate in an ATCRBS environment.
The T2000SFL has been designed to comply with RTCA/DO-144A requirements, and has been tested to DO-160D for environmental and EMC requirements.
The T2000SFL software has been developed and approved under RTCA/DO-178B requirements.
The T2000SFL is a small lightweight transponder with low power requirements. The T2000SFL is compatible with any C88a compliant altitude encoder, and offers the following features:
- Mode 3 A response (4096 codes)
- Mode C altitude response
- SPI indent response
- Encoder Altitude displayed with Baro/QNH compensations
- Altitude Alert (HI / LO)
- Selectable VSI/Vario Display
- Security coding of serial number
- Option to power encoder only in mode C operation
- Serial Altitude Data input - common protocols self detected
- Serial Altitude Data output - Gillham 100ft converted to Garmin AT format
CURRENT STATUS: OUT OF STOCK